Redbacks Knee Pads
Redbacks® award winning knee pads have been scientifically proven to outperform foam knee pads by Professors at Staffordshire University.
UK Patent no. 2467646
China Patent no. 201080016214.8
South African Patent no. 2011/06463
European Patent App. no. 2393387
Australian Patent App. no. 2010212195
Canadian Patent App. no. 2751632
New Zealand Patent App. no. 595004
USA Patent App. no. 13/148153
Redbacks Knee Pads the only kneepad in the world to contain leaf-spring cushioning technology
• Protects and cushions the knee for even long lasting comfort
• Leaf spring technology dissipates weight reducing pressure on the knee
• Patented worldwide
• CE approved (CE5574 EN 14404-2004 A1:2010 Type 2 Level 1)
• Significantly outperforms and outlasts all foam and gel kneepads
• Redbacks Sprung Trouser Knee Pads™ has a soft matrix structure which protects the knee from cold or hard surfaces
• 100% recyclable
• Offers an all round performance that no other kneepad for work trousers can compare with
• Redbacks Sprung Trouser Knee Pads™ uses soft rubberised materials for 100% memory, without loss of function
• Offers an abrasive resistant cover which helps prevent objects from penetrating the knee
• Dry cleanable, washable, and waterproof with NO need to remove from trousers
• Curved to fit around the knee, placing the knee in the correct position to reduce pressure on the ankle
They are non-absorbent to moisture, breathable and allow for the free movement of air and water. What’s more, they’re available in a bespoke choice of antimicrobial, flame and fire retardant and anti-static options (subject to minimum orders), making then particularly suitable for use in environments where strict legislative requirements operate.
Redbacks® knee pads are patented worldwide and are CE approved for use in pocketed work wear trousers. (CE5574 EN 14404-2004 A1:2010 Type 2 Level 1) They help workers go about their duties with true confidence, allowing the knees to be comfortably suspended above hard, rough or uneven surfaces and protected against injury from sharp objects.
• Redbacks Sprung Trouser Knee Pads™ have been laboratory tested at Staffordshire University and show the knee is immediately protected, reducing the chance of short and long term damage to the knee joints. Ref: Prof N.Chockalingam
Scientifically proven engineered suspension
Redbacks Knee Pads feature a patented system to absorb and spread weight effectively. Unlike traditional knee pads, this technology disperses pressure away from the body to provide unrivalled comfort and protection.
SATRA award winning
Redbacks’ patented ‘Leaf Spring’ technology delivers unrivalled protection and cushioning to the body. Trusted by workers, accredited by industry and verified by science – Redbacks Cushioning® products are the number one choice in performance workwear solutions.
is helping people
Whatever the working or leisure environment, Redbacks Cushioning® can make work safer and more comfortable. These class-leading products promote good health, comfort and well-being by reducing pressure on the human anatomy.