Wear 3M™ Protective Coverall 4565 for a superior barrier to hazardous particles, limited liquid splashes and sprays to Type 4. The fresh white 3M protective coverall 4565 has recognisable red taped seams and meets a variety of standards including chemical protective clothing including EN 14126 Infective agents, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN 1149, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1.
Type 4 Liquid Spray EN 14605. Taped seams reduce skin exposure points through tearing and reduced risk of inward leakage by chemicals or particles. The coverall also offers Til class 2 in Particulate Radioactive Contamination EN1073-2 meaning it has very good particle hold out as well as liquid spray resistance. It’s made with a non-microporous PE laminate meaning that it offers chemical protection with permeation tested resistance against certain chemicals. Knitted cuffs, elasticated waist and ankles make the wearer more comfortable and increase freedom of movement, while the ultra-low linting material reduces environmental contamination. Its 3 panel hood design is compatible with additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). The 2-way zips and fully sealable storm flaps reduce the risk of skin exposure and protect from contaminants. This coverall also has an Anti-static treatment meeting EN 1149, which reduces static discharge and reduces the risk of spark and ignition. The 3M protective coverall 4565 coverall offers peace of mind about security and safety when worn, making it an essential addition to a workforce’s resources.
- Type 4/5/6 Coverall designed to offer a very good barrier to hazardous particles and limited liquid splash and spray
- Made of bicomponent nonwoven with ultra-low linting PE laminate for a noticeably comfortable drape
- 3 panel hood, 2-way zip and storm flap with sealable tape with elasticated back and ankles to reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Taped seams across the suit for increased hold out and strength reducing the risk of tearing and exposure
- Protection against EN 14126 Biological agents Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out Til class 2