UV-C PURI AIR luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria,mould from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. The luminaires are intended for wall mounting, but are also available in a free-standing version. Selected versions are equipped with a 3-metre power cord and a switch. The luminaire is equipped with ECO mode, which makes its operation quiet.
- Airflow disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- DC fan with ECO mode•Steel body, powder coated in white
- Endcap made of high-quality grey plastic
- Very low weight: ~ 3 – 4 kg
- Air flow: 160 m³/h; 110 m³/h (ECO mode)
- Dust filter
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000 h
- Maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx. 90 m³
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Version with a power cord (3 m) additionally equipped with an on-off switch
- Luminaire equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) have elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
- Accessories: HEPA filte
Luminaires recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, as well as for private use.
Airflow disinfection function. Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people. Efficiency and safety of use is a priority. The design of the luminaire interior ensures perfect air flow and the highest level of disinfection efficiency. The UV-C PURIAir luminaire is equipped with protection against opening. Removing the top cover requires a hex key.ECO modeIn ECO mode, the adjustable fan allows the airflow to be reduced to 110 m3/h, which makes the luminaire’s operation quieter. Please note that in order to obtain a sufficiently high level of disinfection efficiency in this mode, the luminaire must operate atleast two hours longer than in the standard modeAirflow